Terms & Conditions Of Business
Notwithstanding delivery, all goods supplied by the Company shall remain the Company’s sole property until payment of all sums due to the Company in respect thereof and in the event of non-payment thereof the Company reserves the right to recover the goods.
Any variation of these Conditions in any document of the buyer is inapplicable unless accepted in writing by the Company.
Any time or date for delivery named by the Company is an estimate only, and the Company shall not be liable for the consequences of any delay.
Claims for Damage, Shortage or Loss
No claim for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of goods will be entertained unless, in the case of damage in transit or shortage of delivery a separate notice in writing is given to the carrier concerned and to the Company within three days of the receipt of goods, and in the case of loss of goods, notice in writing is given to the carrier concerned and to the Company and a complete claim in writing made within fourteen days of the date of consignment. Where goods are accepted from the carrier concerned without being checked, the delivery book of the carrier concerned must be signed ‘not examined’.
Determination of Contract
If the buyer shall be in breach of contract or of any other obligations to the Company, or if the buyer shall make any arrangement of composition with creditors or commit any act of bankruptcy or if the buyer is a limited Company and any resolution or petition to wind up such company’s business (other than amalgamation or reconstruction) shall be passed or presented, or if a receiver of such company’s undertakings or assets or any part thereof shall be appointed, the Company shall have the right forthwith to determine any subsisting contract but without prejudice to any claim or rights of the Company.
a) The Company shall not be liable for any damage loss or expense suffered as a consequence of circumstances beyond the Company’s control (including weather, industrial action, shortages of labour or materials or any default on the part of contractors, sub-contractors or others not in the direct employment of the Company).
b) The Company shall not be liable for any consequential damage, loss or expense howsoever caused.
The buyer shall indemnify the Company against all damages, penalties, costs and expenses to which the Company may become liable as a result of work done in accordance with the buyer’s specification which involves the infringement of any letters patent or registered design.
Assignment or Transfer
No assignment or transfer or purported assignment or transfer of a contract on the part of the buyer shall be permitted without the prior written consent of the Company.
These Conditions and the Contract shall be subject to and construed in accordance with English Law.
Website Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bristol Uniforms Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Wathen Street, Staple Hill, Bristol, BS16 5LL. Our company registration number is 708126. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the content on this website is free from malicious software. We will not be liable for any loss or corruption of data that you suffer as a consequence of the use of this website.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• This website includes links to other websites and are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and we will not be liable for any loss or corruption of data that you suffer as a consequence of visiting these website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.